Digital Assistants are a key to transforming organizations. They work hand in hand with employees; working the tasks humans do not want to complete. Assistants can be assigned tasks, retrieve data, and improve overall desktop navigation.
Once deployed in the organization Digital Assistants across departments can collaborate together.
A common cross department process is Onboarding.
Let's see how digital assistants will handle this process.
Human Resource employee submits a task to their Digital Assistant that takes the name of the employee.
- Assistant sets them up in their HR Platform.
- Assistant reaches out for missing information.
- Assistant creates more tasks to be worked.
- Assistant creates Office 365 account.
- Assistant creates AD account and assigns proper groups based off title.
- Assistant adds user to proper software applications
- Assistant ensures tax selections have been made.
- Assistant validates direct deposit information.
- Assistant reaches out to new employee and HR if any errors occur.
- A Digital Assistant is placed on the employees new computer.
- Digital Assistant will download and install programs based on current AD groups and job title.
- Digital Assistant will perform any custom setup or settings adjustments.
- Digital Assistant prepares the team the new employee is joining for onboarding tasks.
- Digital Assistant will guide the new hire through different programs and processes on their local computer. Similar to when you visit some websites for the first time.